Crawford Migration (CM) Offer services for all types of visas, skills assessments and education enrolments.

Crawford Migration (CM) provide a range of services to individuals and businesses seeking assistance with immigration processes. Some of the common services offered by CM include:

  1. Visa Application Assistance: CM help individuals and families navigate the complex process of applying for various types of visas, including skilled migration visas, family visas, student visas, and work visas.
  2. Visa Eligibility Assessment: CM assess clients' eligibility for different visa categories based on their personal circumstances, qualifications, and other relevant factors.
  3. Advice on Visa Options: Agents provide expert advice on the most suitable visa options available to clients based on their specific needs and goals.
  4. Document Preparation and Lodgement: CM assist clients in preparing and organizing the required documentation for visa applications and ensure that all forms are completed accurately and submitted on time.
  5. Communication with Immigration Authorities: CM act as intermediaries between clients and immigration authorities, representing clients' interests and communicating with relevant government departments on their behalf.
  6. Appeals and Reviews: In cases where visa applications are refused or cancelled, CM can assist clients in lodging appeals or requesting reviews of decisions.
  7. Compliance and Regulatory Advice: CM advise clients on compliance requirements and assist businesses in ensuring that they meet their obligations under Australian immigration law.
  8. Sponsorship and Nomination Applications: For employers looking to sponsor skilled workers or individuals seeking nomination for certain visa categories, CM can provide guidance and assistance with the application process.
  9. Citizenship Applications: CM help eligible individuals apply for Australian citizenship, guiding them through the requirements and procedures involved.
  10. Migration Consultation Services: CM offer consultation services to provide clients with personalized advice and strategies for achieving their migration goals.

It's important to note that Australian migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) to provide migration advice and assistance legally.

Providing a comprehensive list of all Australian visas and their subclasses is quite extensive, as there are numerous visa categories and subclasses catering to various purposes, such as skilled migration, family migration, student visas, visitor visas, and more. However, CM can provide an overview of some of the main visa categories and their subclasses:

  1. Skilled Visas:
    • Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
    • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
    • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
    • Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 494)
    • Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
  1. Family Visas:
    • Partner visa (subclass 309/100 or 820/801)
    • Parent visa (subclass 103 or 804)
    • Child visa (subclass 101, 102, 802, 445)
    • Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
    • Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)
  1. Student Visas:
    • Student visa (subclass 500)
    • Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
  1. Visitor Visas:
    • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
    • Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601)
    • eVisitor visa (subclass 651)
  1. Work Visas:
    • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
    • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
    • Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) (Closed to new applications)
    • Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188/888)
    • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  1. Other Visas:
    • Protection visa (subclass 866)
    • Refugee visa (subclass 200 or 204)
    • Bridging visa (Various subclasses)
    • Resident Return visa (subclass 155/157)
    • Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143/173)

This list covers some of the major visa categories and their subclasses. It's important to note that each subclass may have specific eligibility criteria, application requirements, and conditions attached to it. Additionally, visa subclasses and requirements may change over time, so it's essential to consult the official website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs or seek advice from a registered migration agent for the most up-to-date information.

Skills Assessments

CM provide a service for skills assessments. In Australia, certain occupations require a skills assessment as part of the visa application process, particularly for skilled migration visas. A skills assessment is conducted by relevant assessing authorities to verify that an applicant's qualifications and work experience meet the standards required for their nominated occupation. The specific occupations that require a skills assessment can vary depending on the visa subclass and the applicant's circumstances. However, some common occupations that typically require a skills assessment in Australia include:

  1. Engineers (various disciplines)
  2. IT Professionals (e.g., software engineers, programmers, analysts)
  3. Nurses and other healthcare professionals (e.g., doctors, dentists, pharmacists)
  4. Teachers (e.g., primary school teachers, secondary school teachers)
  5. Tradespersons (e.g., electricians, plumbers, carpenters)
  6. Accountants and Auditors
  7. Architects and Landscape Architects
  8. Surveyors and Cartographers
  9. Social Workers and Welfare Professionals
  10. Chefs and Cooks

These are just a few examples, and the list is not exhaustive. Each assessing authority is responsible for assessing specific occupations based on their guidelines and criteria. It's important for individuals considering migration to Australia to consult the relevant assessing authority and check the specific requirements for their nominated occupation and visa subclass. Additionally, eligibility criteria and occupation lists may change over time, so it's advisable to refer to the latest information provided by the Australian Department of Home Affairs or seek advice from a registered migration agent.

Enrolling in a School in Australia

CM offer the service of enrolling students in a school in Australia and obtaining students a visa for study. Here is what we offer for you.

Enrolling in a school in Australia typically involves several steps, whether you're enrolling in a primary school, secondary school, or tertiary institution such as a university or college. Here's a general guide on how to enrol in a school in Australia:

  1. Research and Choose a School: Research different schools in the area where you plan to live or study. Consider factors such as the school's reputation, academic programs, extracurricular activities, location, and fees (if applicable).
  2. Check Visa Requirements: If you're an international student, ensure that you meet the visa requirements for studying in Australia. Depending on your nationality and the duration of your studies, you may need to apply for a student visa (subclass 500).
  3. Contact the School: Once you've selected a school, contact the school's administration office or admissions department to inquire about enrolment procedures and requirements. You can usually find contact information on the school's website.
  4. Submit an Application: Complete the school's enrolment application form, which may be available online or provided by the school upon request. Include any required documents such as proof of identity, academic transcripts, English language proficiency test results (if applicable), and immunization records.
  5. Attend an Interview or Assessment (if required): Some schools may require prospective students to attend an interview, assessment, or placement test as part of the enrolment process. Be prepared to demonstrate your academic abilities and suitability for the school.
  6. Receive an Offer of Placement: If your application is successful, you'll receive an offer of placement from the school. Review the offer letter carefully, including any conditions or requirements you need to fulfill before enrolment.
  7. Accept the Offer: Once you've received an offer of placement, follow the instructions provided by the school to accept the offer formally. This may involve completing and returning acceptance forms, paying any required fees or deposits, and providing additional documentation if necessary.
  8. Organize Accommodation and Other Arrangements: If you're moving to a new area for school, arrange accommodation, transportation, and other necessities well in advance of your arrival date.
  9. Attend Orientation (if applicable): Many schools offer orientation programs for new students to familiarize them with the school facilities, academic programs, and support services available.
  10. Start Classes: Once you've completed the enrolment process and any necessary preparations, attend your first day of classes and begin your educational journey in Australia.

It's important to note that specific enrolment procedures and requirements may vary depending on the school and level of education. Be sure to check with the school directly for detailed information on how to enroll and any additional steps you may need to take.